‹ Data Things
Non-Agricultural Foodstuff Production in India Over Time
Visualise the changes in production quantities of various non-agricultural products in India over time.
This is a member of a two-part visualisation. Here's the first part.
- Still looking for some. :(
- Both Continuous Line Charts
- Line shows the changes in production quantity of commodity over time. Reference axis on the left.
- Crosses show the production per capita for that year. Reference axis on the right.
- Use sidebar tools to filter and search for certain commodities.
- Production per capita data available only for years in which a census survey of India was conducted, i.e. 1961, 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001, 2011.
- Population data gathered from the Censuses of India for aforementioned years. No interpolation techniques have been employed, unless specified by the counting agency.
Data Source #1 | Data Source #2 | Data Source #3 | Last Updated 07 Jan 2019.